- Of course there is the Hetaween Batman and Robin or just the whole thing with the secrets and everything. Also even Himaruya said that America would have had England in costume with him either way.
- In Arte Stella America is the King of Spades while England is the Queen of Spades.
- Rationing comic strip
- “Bakabakabakabakabakabaka America no BAKA”
- Stuck on a island together (Including such moments as: England commenting to America about how cold it was acting like America should do something in which he replied “I’m not going to do anything” with England responding saying “of course you won’t”. In the Drama CD version France says that the other nations could not sleep because of their “lover spats” with England replying saying “Don’t call it a lovers’ spat!”.
- England giving America chocolate during the Christmas Bloodbath of 2011.
- WHENEVER ENGLAND IS DRUNK
- In a strip that asked the nations about what they would be for Hetaween America said he would be superman while England deliberately said he would be snake man (evidence shows that America could very well be afraid of snakes) with the answer being directed at America.
- Supposedly England is laying on America’s bomber jacket while in a chibi version of the allies sleeping outdoors.
- The War on the African Front in general
- They constantly have moments of them both trying to show the other up (such as America dragging England’s car up a hill in order to ask for the keys while England is trying to train himself to be stronger, or America always trying to scare England for once rather than the other way around)
- England in America’s bomber jacket (chibi)
- England is sick in bed with America by his side (though the moment is trolled), this happened 3 times.
- “When you two are done relieving sexual tensions we have a meeting to finish!”
- Sleeping with Sheep drama CD
- America and England pairing up to compete against each other in Hetalia Fantasia
- 200th year of Independence day
- England complementing America on how he looks during the April Fools Event 2011
- England rescuing America in Gakuden Hetalia
- England and America’s moment during America’s birthday party.
- When America tries to make friends with whales England tries to befriend him (America trolls in the end)
- Valentines Day comic strip (Buon San Valentino)
- When England is at America’s house he spots a ghost (who is really France) and shows America who is scared also, forcing them to cowardly sleep in the same bed.
- In Hetalia Paint it White when America is hit by Picts Magic England screams to him before getting hit himself.
- Russia is apparently a fanboy.
Imagine America in New York City trying to hail a taxi and they won’t stop for him and eventually he just steps out in front of one and just stops it with his foot.
this gets funnier every year
The year is 2042. Your daughter is awkwardly silent as she eats her dinner. “Something wrong sweetie?” She sighs and puts down her fork. “I was digging really deep in AO3 last night…Why didn’t you finish that coffee shop au?” It happened. Your past has come back to haunt you. Nay, it never truly left.
Whatever happens tomorrow, you must promise me one thing.
(Go on FF.net or AO3 for about 5 minutes and:)
EVERYBODY PLEASE I CHALLENGE YOU NOT TO GET A BINGO
Many faces of Alfred F Jones wip lol There’s still more expressions but this is what I’ve done so far ^q^)” Now to work on prizes.
|thecrazygirlwhodraws asked: Sappy Drama Angel Arthur and Human/ Nation Alfred or whatever as long as its Alfred desu pleasu :DD|
"Alfred, you knew I couldn’t stay here…”
The man looked down at his palms for a moment before they clenched into fists. It didn’t stop the shaking. “It’s too soon. I thought I had more time.”
"We never have enough time, love. You found that out the first time I died." The angel reached out to run translucent fingers over the nation’s cheek from where he sat perched on the windowsill. America would have tried to hug him, but he knew it would be in vain. He had already tried countless times before.
"But—," Alfred’s voice cracked but he had to soldier on. Time was slipping away. Every moment that passed increased the transparency of the figure in front of him. "We finally figured things out!" He was so close to crying that it was painful but he kept trying to blink back tears even as the angel watched him with a soft, fond expression. “You can’t go now!”
"I have to. I told you—,"
“I know, but—!” America did reach out this time, but his fingers met cold, empty air. That didn’t stop him from trying, however, as he attempted to grasp at the figure of England, leaning slightly into the breeze provided by the open window. “We finally… I finally…”
They had confessed to each other. Was this closure?
That was impossible. Closure was supposed to be a satisfying feeling, wasn’t it? An acceptance of the end. Something final. It was reaching the last page of a book. It was seeing the credits roll at the end of a movie.
It wasn’t this. It wasn’t whatever this was.
Those brilliant green eyes turned sorrowful, “America…” He said. He sounded so faraway now.
"Please— Please, just—”
Only the faintest glimmer of the angel remained. America tried to snatch the light, a desperate surge of urgency flooding his body as he jerked forward. If only he could stop him. If only he could just grab that thin, ethereal wrist—
Instead, America fell out of the second story window.
Goodbye Reality. I am sucked in a world of fan fiction.
This will help you write good.